(This may not make sense to anyone. It's kind of personal like genital warts, but for those who also have things they would rather not talk about, read on and best of luck)
THE SUCCESSFUL PERSON, AKA LIFE SUCCESS STORY PERSON, AND WHY YOU CAN STOP LOOKING DOWN ON ME AS A FUCKING FAILURE JUST BECAUSE I THOUGHT MYSELF INTO A PICKLE OF A JAM AND REALISED SUCCESS HAS NO DEFINITIVE CONNECTION WITH WHAT IS GOOD OR THE RIGHT WAY TO LIVE
SO. SUCCESS STORIES.
(e.g. Tony Robbins, Madonna, Jared (Subway), Paul Holmes (although he's feeling it now, poor old successful sod (rich daughters are even worse than those who consider themselves "successful" especially if they think they are successful for appearing on television)), Donald Trump, Billy Ray Cyrus (and its offspring), Silvio Berlusconi, Kim Jong-Il, Ben Johnson, MJ, Any record holder, DOUBLE POINTS FOR past record holders (you're not even the best anymore, gutz bro) and Six Figure Bureaucrats (there are too many vowels in what you are, mother fucker).
It doesn't mean anything.
A MEASURE OF 'SUCCESS'
(There is at most one correct answer for each of the following questions... some have no answer. "Such is life" and all that)
1) You're a successful person relative to what/who?
2) You have succeeded in life, but at what cost?
3) You have succeeded in life, but for whose benefit?
4) You obtained the desired outcome... now what?
5) Success at this juncture has guaranteed happiness for the rest of your days?
6) You have a high income relative to your peers. Can you make the assumption you deserve it more than them?
7) Does your success result in you having excess? Does that mean you deserve to indulge in it how you please?
8) Did you get it all on your own? Would the same opportunities have presented themselves if you were born in another country?
9) Is success in society something we imagine to make ourselves happy and give us something to do before we get too old to compete?
10) Did you do it to feel better about yourself/make yourself look better to others?
11) Does being a more desirable mate affect what you choose to do?
12) Are we monkeys?
13) What are you trying to do?
A person can succeed at winning a match, climbing a mountain, yes I suppose, but I don't want to do things just to become a "Successful Person" and besting my fellow man. So I'm forgetting about the societies self important success story chumps and about my own success.
Everyone can live at their own pace.
Besides, Jesus was a bit of a failure when you really think about it...
h8 u jesus / competing / life / etc.